Crown paper liquidating trust Free sheman chatline

Transfers for abandonment of land under section 77 of this act are e-capable.When Preparing the Transfer, Part of Land/ Complex mode should be used and the Council must be named in the ‘Third Party Transferor’ field.KCC is not in the business of providing professional or legal advice with respect to this website service and this website service should not be relied on as a substitute for financial, legal or other professional advice.

The following are examples of money (and entitlements to money) that may be unclaimed: The Trustee Act 1956 allows trustees to pay money or securities held by a trust (such as a family trust or a charitable trust) to the Crown, through the Treasury, when they no longer wish to be trustees.

Where you go to make that claim will depend on what type of money it is.

In most cases, you will not be entitled to interest on any unclaimed money.

The Inland Revenue Department (IRD) publishes an Unclaimed Money list of the unclaimed money that it holds.

The list shows the name of the owner or owners of the money, the amounts held, and how the money can be claimed.

An image of the court order must be attached to the Transfer as evidence of the Councils authority to authorise the transfer.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!